Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make a purchase?
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
- What payment methods does UNIONBAY accept?
- Where does UNIONBAY ship to?
- Does UNIONBAY ship to multiple addresses?
- How soon can I get my order and how much will it cost?
- Is my package insured?
- Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
- Can I add items to an existing order?
- How will I know you received my order & when will payment be deducted?
- Can I track my order?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
- Does UNIONBAY have seasonal sales?
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Need more help?
- Do we use Ethical Sourcing?
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Shopping at UNIONBAY is easy:
- If you know what you are looking for, use the Womens, Mens, Girls and Boys links. Once you have found an item, select your size and use the 'ADD TO SHOPPING CART' button underneath.
- Review the items in your shopping cart by selecting the 'SHOPPING CART' link at the top of the page. You can add products to your Wish List or use the 'REMOVE FROM BASKET' link to delete items from your shopping bag.
- Click on ‘CHECKOUT’ to complete your order.
DO I NEED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
Yes, you will need to register with us or use your Amazon.com log in to place an order. Register with us and you will be able to enjoy the following benefits through your UNIONBAY account:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request your return or exchange directly from your account
- Gain access to your Wish List and Recommendations
- Manage your account details, order history and email preferences and see order status.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES UNIONBAY ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Payment is only debited from your card at time of actual shipment.
If you would prefer to place your order by telephone, simply call our Customer Care team who will be happy to assist.
WHERE DOES UNIONBAY SHIP TO?
UNIONBAY currently only ships to street addresses in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We are unable to ship to PO boxes or APO military bases at this time.
DOES UNIONBAY SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
You may only ship to one address per order.
If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
HOW SOON CAN I GET MY ORDER AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
All domestic orders will be delivered by USPS from 9am-8pm, Monday to Friday.
As we are unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
Please note that your order will only be shipped once payment and delivery details have been approved. Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
IS MY PACKAGE INSURED?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from UNIONBAY All sale orders will be shipped in basic packaging.
If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery, or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box. Call or email UNIONBAY Customer Service right away so we can issue a return pick up by UPS and replace the damaged item.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER MY ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED?
We are unable to redirect orders to a different address after dispatch. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
CAN I ADD ITEMS TO AN EXISTING ORDER?
It is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order which contains all the items you require.
HOW WILL I KNOW YOU RECEIVED MY ORDER & WHEN WILL PAYMENT BE DEDUCTED?
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received. Your card will only be debited at time of dispatch. In the rare instance that any of the items you have ordered are not available, you will receive an email from our Customer Care team and will only charge your credit card for the value of the items in stock.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number. You can also log into your account and view and track the status of your shipment by clicking on 'My Account' followed by 'Order Status'.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
For convenient return processing on most orders, your packing slip will include a pre-paid, pre-addressed label for your return package. When you use the pre-paid shipping label to mail us your return, we will deduct $5.00 from your order refund. Please follow these steps:
1. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, with tags attached to ensure full credit.
2. Complete the return reason questionnaire.
3. Affix the pre-paid label to the package. Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
4 Send your package via US Mail by giving it to your postal carrier or dropping it at a local post
office or mail drop point.
· To receive credit, Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
· You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order.
· You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
· Please do not reproduce the pre-paid label in any way, to ensure proper credit processing.
· Items marked as final sale cannot be returned.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
If you prefer to not use the pre-paid return shipping label included
with most orders, you may use your own shipping method.Please see the Returns Page for instructions
WILL I BE REFUNDED THE FULL VALUE OF MY ORDER?
All correctly returned products will either be refunded to the purchaser's credit card, and will exclude shipping costs.
Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
DOES UNIONBAY HAVE SEASONAL SALES?
UNIONBAY, like offline shops, offers seasonal sales. Sign-up for our email newsletter to get notifications of our seasonal sales and other events.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT PRIVATE?
Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential and at no point will we rent or sell this.
To register at UNIONBAY we will need to know your name, mailing address and email address. When processing your order online we require your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. If necessary, these details may be shared with a credit reference agency to verify your order.
Please note that UNIONBAY may use your contact details to inform you of the latest arrivals as well as style and lifestyle inspiration. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, you can unsubscribe in your email preferences.
NEED MORE HELP?
Email email@example.com or call 866-963-2828<
DO WE USE ETHICAL SOURCING?
Our merchandise was produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of (1) Sections 6, 7 and 12 of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as amended (the "FLSA"), and all regulations and orders of the U.S. Department of Labor issued under Section 14 thereof; (2) state and local laws pertaining to child labor, minimum wage and overtime compensation; and (3) with respect to merchandise (including components thereof) manufactured outside the United States, the wage and hour laws of the country of manufacture and without the use of child, prison or slave labor. We have in effect a program of monitoring any contractors who performed work for us in connection with the production of the merchandise for compliance with the FLSA and comparable state, local and foreign laws.