Aspiring fashion designer, Noa Sorrell, came in to show us a thing or two on making painted denim shorts. Check it out!
Pair of Jeans
White Fabric Paint
1. Brainstorm time! Noa decided to create denim shorts with white paint & heart prints.
2. Cutting your shorts: Always cut longer & measure the inseam to make sure both sides are evenly cut.
3. Using a sponge, paint on desired area of the shorts. Noa went for the acid wash look.
4. Stencil & cut out desired shapes.
5. Use same stencil to paint the shape on opposite leg.
6. On the leg with the heart cut outs, Noa used her sewing machine to line the short with excess fabric from the pant.
For more of Noa’s designs, make sure you check out her website!